· Assist in closing deals with new sales accounts through phone calls, trade shows, e-mail marketing, physical mailings, special events, social media and other creative methods.
· Assist in managing new and existing accounts throughout the entire lifecycle: write sales orders, acquire signed terms agreements, data entry into Persifor’s order systems/website, liaise with fulfillment center to ship merchandise, assist in generating re-orders.
· Handle day to day customer service requests from online shoppers and wholesale accounts.
· Work closely with distribution center to ensure timely deliveries and accounting of returns.
· Research trunk shows’ to promote brand awareness and sales.
· Assist in developing PR and brand awareness through building relationships with bloggers, creative collaborations and other social media influencers.
· Assist in photo-shoots, dress fittings, and printing of sales materials.
· Ideal candidate will have a background in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks and a strong interest in the fashion industry.
· Understanding of women’s contemporary market and keen eye for merchandising and design.
· Capable of thinking creatively and solve problems independently.
· Ability to lift and carry large packages.
· Ability to travel domestically.
· Able to work 2-3 days per week.
Position is based in New York City.
TO APPLY: Please title your email with job description and embed your cover letter in the body of email. Resume should be attached and in PDF format to Caitlin@Persifor.com