Persifor is excited to announce that we are looking for an immediate hire. Please see the attached job description for more information and how to apply!
Temp-to-Perm Position: Account Executive and Assistant to President
Persifor is a resort brand founded in 2011 that creates custom printed dresses and accessories available at specialty retail stores and online at Persifor.com.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic candidate to manage and expand the brand’s wholesale footprint while handling the day-to-day operational tasks of the business. The ideal candidate has high energy and a can-do attitude with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Must also be comfortable working in a small business environment.
· Develop a business plan to expand Persifor’s wholesale business by identifying new wholesale boutique stores and target markets throughout the US and abroad.
· Prospect and close deals with new sales accounts through phone calls, trade shows, e-mail marketing, physical mailings, special events, social media and other creative methods. Candidate must have the ability to effectively cold call.
· Manage new and existing accounts throughout the entire lifecycle: write sales orders, acquire signed terms agreements, data entry into Persifor’s order systems/website, manage accurate and timely payment from accounts, liaise with fulfillment center to ship merchandise, assist the store in merchandising decisions and generate re-orders.
· Oversee applications, attend and setup trade shows in NY, Atlanta, Miami and Dallas.
· Handle day to day customer service requests from online shoppers and wholesale accounts.
· Work closely with distribution center to ensure timely deliveries and accounting of returns.
· Research, select and run key ‘trunk shows’ to promote brand awareness and sales.
· Work to develop PR and brand awareness through building relationships with bloggers, creative collaborations and other social media influencers.
· Assist in photo-shoots, dress fittings, line sheet creation, look book development, graphic design and printing of sales materials.
· Ideal candidate will have a background in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks and a strong interest in the fashion industry with 1-2 years of work experience.
· Understanding of women’s contemporary market and keen eye for merchandising and design.
· Willingness to handle a range of operational issues, think creatively and solve problems independently.
· Ability to travel domestically.
TO APPLY: Please title your email with job description and embed cover letter in the body of email. Resume should be attached and in PDF format to Careers@Persifor.com